Healthcare Coverage Options
We have a wide variety of plans that can increase your financial protection and reduce premiums.
1. ACA/Obamacare (On-Exchange or Off-Exchange) 1
2. Nationwide PPO Network (Non-ACA Compliant Medical) 2
a. Defined Fixed Benefit
c. Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) Preventive Care
d. Short-Term Major Medical
e. Supplemental Accident, Critical Illness, Dental, Disability, Hospital, Vision
f. Short-Term or Long-Term Care
a. Medicare Advantage (Part C)
b. Medicare Supplements
c. Part D Prescription Drug
4. Employer Group Major Medical (2+ EE)
5. Self-Funded Employer Group Re-Insurance Plans
6. Health Reimbursement Arrangement (IC-HRA or QSE-HRA) 3
Note 1: Advanced Premium Tax Credits may be available to reduce the costs of ACA plans.
Note 2: Non-Compliant Medical policies generally do not cover pre-existing conditions for a minimum of 12-months. Some exceptions apply.
Note 3: Employer HRA's can reduce or eliminate eligibility for ACA Advanced Premium Tax Credits.
Please contact us for additional information or quotations.